We have designed the classroom teaching program of five and half months covering all the syllabus of NET Life Sciences. This gives students complete knowledge of the subject and best opportunity to clear competitive exams like CSIR-UGC NET, Mh-SET, GATE Life sciences/biotechnology, DBT-JRF, ICMR and various pre PhD entrance examinations like IISC Bangalore and IIT.
- CALS conducts vigorous classroom teaching program which not only enhances knowledge but also helps to develop logical, scientific and concept based thinking of the student
- We have the best teaching faculty with high qualifications and experience.
- Our teaching faculty has qualified exams like CSIR-UGC NET, Mh-SET and GATE etc with high ranks.
- We conduct unit tests on every Sunday followed by discussion session. Three full length mock tests are conducted before actual NET exam. As a result students solves more than 2,500 questions and understand logical and scientific reasons behind it.
- Special lectures are allotted for part A (general aptitude)
- Concise and precise study material covering all the syllabus
- Counseling and personal guidance sessions for each student
- CALS assure the success of any student, irrespective of the educational history
After running the five batches successfully, we are open for admissions of sixth batch.
In order to book the seat, student needs to fill the following form.
CSIR-UGC NET CLASSES SCHEDULE