We have designed the classroom teaching program of five and half months covering all the syllabus of Life Sciences which gives students complete knowledge of the subject and best opportunity to clear competitive exams like CSIR-UGC NET, Mh-SET, GATE Life sciences/biotechnology, DBT-JRF and various pre PhD entrance examinations like IISC Bangalore and IIT.
- CALS conducts vigorous classroom teaching program which not only enhances knowledge but also helps to develop logical, scientific and concept based thinking of the student
- We have the best teaching faculty with high qualifications and experience.
- The teaching faculty with specialization in Botany, Zoology and Microbiology who are qualified exams like CSIR-UGC NET, Mh-SET and GATE with high ranks.
- We conduct unit tests on every Sunday followed by discussion session. Three full length mock tests are conducted before actual NET exam. In total student solves more than 2,500 questions and understand logical and scientific reasons behind it
- Special lectures are allotted for part A (general aptitude)
- Concise and precise study material covering all the syllabus
- Counseling and personal guidance sessions for each student
- CALS assure the success of any student, irrespective of the educational history
After running the two batches successfully, we are open for admission of third batch.
In order to book the seat, student needs to fill the following form.
CSIR-UGC NET CLASSES SCHEDULE